Saturday, October 26, 2013

My favourite 2 subjects

MATH                


                Math is really fun, you can test your brain by math activities. Our teacher teaches us the short way to solve a problem. In math, We need to practice a lot so that we will get used to solve a very hard problem. The importance of math is that you have to show the way how you get your answer correctly, because the answer is already in the back of the book.
                Our math lesson is quiet hard for me to understand. Our teacher explain a lot and write so many problems on the white board, sometimes it confused me. Usually, I only can understand about the lesson after the teacher put the formula down.
                We always got homework every the end of math lesson, I think it’s good to have homework because We can increase our skill by practicing at home. I never pay attention so much on my math teacher, that’s why I never got a perfect score on math test. But I’ll do my best to keep my math score above the class average.

PE


                I like Physical Education, it’s really fun. We can play any sport that we want. We have played football and basketball. This week we will play baseball. I don’t know how the teacher collect the score but what I care, It’s really fun and interesting.
                I have a very fast run, I use it in every sport I play. It tested our skill in sports too. It’s only one period and that’s not enough. I wish we had four periods on PE.


No comments:

Post a Comment