Thursday, January 17, 2013

Alive or Dead ?



        "Alive" is the word that can describe my dish garden, most of my friends killed it but they have made a new one. mine is not very alive, it's almost die also. it was almost killed because of the holiday. we were leaving for 2 weeks. I can't imagine how it survive, but what i care it still alive. I put it outside my house, so my job will be replaced by the rain. I wanted to thank "him", but it didn't happen because "He" didn't let me to play football at the evening. Back to the dish garden, I water it twice a day. It's almost die now, but I think it can survive. wish me luck! peace..
Albert.~~




(My dish garden, First Planted (left), Last pic (right) in 18 - 01 - 2013)




1 comment:

  1. Ffxiv Titanium Nugget - Tiowa Nugget, IA
    Ffxiv Titanium Nugget is everquest: titanium edition a 5-reel, 2-row, 360-degree water balloon titanium wire manufactured titanium knee replacement by KVXA Global, that is titanium vs ceramic flat iron lightweight, lightweight, and deployable $29.99 · ‎Out of titanium scrap price stock

    ReplyDelete